Custodial Team Sign Ups
November 2nd - December 31st, 2018
Join the team of faithful servants who help keep our campus clean and ready to worship. There are opportunities to serve on Mondays and Thursdays.
On Mondays we meet at 8:00am to 12:00pm or as you are able to serve.
On Thursdays we meet at 8:00am to 1200pm or as you are able to serve. If you are interested in serving please fill out a Ministry Application here: http://ccsjonline.wufoo.com/forms/m7x3k1/ If you have any questions please email Pastor Steve at firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you very much!
Foundations of the Christian Faith
January 11th - December 31st, 2026
If you're a new believer or want a refresher on the basics of Christianity this is the place for you.
Foundation classes include all you need to get on the right track in your relationship with God.
Join us for this ongoing 7-week class. There are 2 class times available:
Sundays at 8:00 am Room 406
Mondays at 6:30 pm Room 406
I LOVE MY VALLEY
January 1st - March 24th, 2018
WE at 412 Church are a community who cares about the community around us... Which is why WE LOVE OUR VALLEY!!
Past - I LOVE MY VALLEY Events
- Christmas at Calicinto Ranch - we gave 150 gifts to children for Christmas
- Park Clean Up 12/16 - we had a collective of 102 man hours spent cleaning up Sallee Park
- Police Gift Cards - we were able to give $6,500 in gift cards for the local Cop to give to the community
Upcoming - I LOVE MY VALLEY Events
- Park Clean up 3/24 - Click here to sign up for this I love my valley event
Sign up to get emails about future I LOVE MY VALLEY events!
412Men's Bible Study - Faith | Hope | Love
January 9th - May 8th, 2018
The 412 Men's Ministry is excited for the 2018 Men's Bible Study session as we will be looking at Faith | Hope | Love
We will be meeting on Tuesday nights at 7:00 pm, this is a great time to grow closer to the Lord Jesus Christ and to start new relationships with the men of 412 Church.
*If you have any questions, please contact Pastor Roy @ email@example.com
We look forward to this year and what God would have for each of us!!!
**Childcare will be available.
Life Groups Sign-Ups
January 22nd - March 31st, 2018
Looking for a way to remain plugged in throughout the week, and to meet new people with relationships built on unity in Jesus?
Sign up for one of our Fall LifeGroups
Each group is a 10 week commitment where we focus on applying the Bible to everyday life.
412 Life Groups meet all over the valley, find a Life Group on the list below that works for you:
- Campbell Women | Fridays 7PM Every Other Week | San Jacinto
- Carlton | Fridays 7PM Every Other Week | San Jacinto
- King | Fridays 7pm Every Other Week | Hemet
- Krickl | Fridays 7pm Every Other Week | San Jacinto
- Nazworth | Fridays 6:30PM Every Other Week | Hemet
- Sena | Thursdays 7PM Every Other Week | West Hemet
- Simon | Fridays 7PM Every Other Week | San Jacinto
- Spranger | Mondays 6:45PM | West Hemet
- Petrovich | Thursdays 7PM Every Other Week | Hemet
- Steward | Fridays 7PM Every Other Week | San Jacinto
- Leyva | Thursdays 7PM Every Other Week | West Hemet
February 5th - April 16th, 2018
THRIVE Marriage Ministry New Series "Marriage Oneness" begins FEB 5, 2018. This New 4 session series is highly engaging, and video based, that equips couples to grow in true intimacy, connection, and purpose. The cost is $25 per couple (includes study material) We gather for a time of Study / Small Group breakouts and Fellowship.
Childcare provided. Please meet in the Sanctuary at 7pm.
Knott's Berry Farm | Stronghold High School
February 20th, 2018
We are making the most of President's Week!
WE will challenge some high intensity coasters from when the park opens until they close the doors.
Please bring extra money for lunch/dinner.
on February 20th we will meet at 412 Church at 8:00AM and we will return for Parents to Pickup Students around 9:30PM.
2018 Belong Conference
February 24th, 2018
Redeemed. Called. Loved.
The Belong Conference is about God's commitment to you and your commitment to God's family
We want you to embrace God’s love as the anchor for your life. Our desire is for God's love to be the driving force of your actions and attitudes.
There will be plenty of personal stories, music, laughter where girls can connect to one another, make friends and leave feeling closer to each other and to God.
The day conference will provide; lunch, crafts, games and workshops, worship, and inspiring messages.
- Girls Ages 11-18
- Feb 24 | 9AM - 2PM
- Early check in at 8:30AM
February 25th, 2018
What Is Water Baptism?
- Water baptism is not a personal choice, but a command for believers.
- Jesus established water baptism as an ordinance when He gave the Great Commission (see Matthew 28:19; Mark 16:16).
- Water baptism is a public, outward testimony that indicates a personal, inward faith. It gives evidence of the inner change that has already occurred in the believer's life when he or she was "born again" through faith in Jesus Christ.
- Baptism identifies the believer with the message of the gospel, the Person of Jesus Christ, and other believers. It associates the believer with the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ, and signifies the believer's death to the old life and his or her resurrection as a new creation in Christ (see Romans 6:1-8; Colossians 2:12).
For more info on water baptism please click here
March Of The Flamingos (Hume Summer Camp Fundraiser)
March 1st - April 29th, 2018
It's the March of the flamingos!
Do you want to send flamingos to spend 3-4 days in the lawn of your friend or family member? Just tell us who and let us do the leg work. Help send students to Hume summer camp and have some fun along the way.
All proceeds go towards students who are attending Hume Summer Camp this summer.
(Flamingos will migrate on Wednesdays and Saturdays)
I Love My Valley: Park Clean Up
March 24th, 2018
Join the 412 community as we send people into our valley to clean up Rancho Park in San Jacinto. This event is a great way to show the love of Jesus to our community., we will be helping to spruce up Rancho Park so that our community will be able to better enjoy the park. If you have shovels, brooms and other tools please bring them with you and don't forget your gloves!
2018 Seder Presentation and Dinner Tickets
March 30th - March 30th, 2020
The Seder Presentation and Dinner at our 412 San Jacinto Campus
The Dinner and Presentation Begins at 6:00PM, doors open 30 minutes prior to the start of the event. A wait line will most likely form earlier.
If you purchased your ticket online, please visit the will call table 45 minutes prior to start of event.
The Chosen Conference
April 27th - April 28th, 2018
The 412 Women's Ministry presents a Women's Conference for Women and Teen girls ages 15 years old and up.
Join us on April 27 & 28 at the 412Church - San Jacinto Campus
Friday, April 27th:
- 6:00 P.M. Doors Open
- 6:30 P.M. The conference begins with worship, inspiring message & a dessert party with time to get to know new friends.
Saturday, April 28th:
- 8:00 A.M. Continental Breakfast
- 9:00 A.M. We will continue our inspiring messages, worship & lunch will be provided by Panera.
Please Note: No childcare available for this event. Non refundable/non transferable
Limited Spaces so please sign up quickly!!
Lamb and Lion Ministries Regional Conference
May 18th - May 19th, 2018
What on Earth is God Doing?
Learn how current events in the news are fulfilling end time prophecies like never before!
You will enjoy dynamic speakers: Pastor Tom Hughes, Dr. David Reagan, Nathan Jones, Don Perkins and Billy Crone, as well as praise and worship with Messianic music group, Lev Shelo!
The conference is a FREE event but registration is required. A love offering will be collected to help with the expense of this event.
Friday - May 18: Doors Open at 5:30PM (PST)
- 5:30 - 6:30 pm: Conference Displays & Seating
- 6:30 - 7:15 pm: Concert by Lev Shelo
- 7:15 - 8:00 pm: Break
- 8:00 - 9:00 pm: Billy Crone
Saturday - May 19: Doors Open at 8:00AM (PST)
- 8:00 - 9:00 am: Conference Displays & Seating
- 9:00 - 10:00 am - Don Perkins
- 10:00 - 10:30 am: Break
- 10:30 - 11:30 am: Tom Hughes
- 11:30 - 1:00 pm: Lunch Break
- 1:00 - 2:00 pm: Dave Reagan
- 2:00 - 2:30 pm: Break
- 2:30 - 3:30 pm: Nathan Jones
- 3:30 - 4:00 pm: Break
- 4:00 - 5:00 pm: Dave Reagan
Hume Lake Summer Camp: High School
July 1st - July 7th, 2018
Ponderosa also known as “Pondy!” is our flagship camp at Hume Lake for high school students (9th-12th grade). One of the many things we love about Hume Lake is the opportunity to get away from the busyness and distractions that young people face on a daily basis and have an incredible camp experience. When you come to Pondy, you will hear the gospel preached, be challenged through scripture, engage in sweet worship through music and get some time alone and with your church to process what God did in your life up here at camp. Hume Lake takes pride in its high energy recreation allowing kids to be kids. That includes things like playing in the mud, running the gauntlet, doing the bike jump, and dominating in Kajabe Can Can. If you allow it, a week at Ponderosa can and will change your life forever. We look forward to seeing you this summer!
Hume SD Summer Camp: Jr. High
July 8th - July 13th, 2018
Hume SD located on the campus of Point Loma University is a seamless blend of Hume Lake and San Diego. Urban missions and beachfront activities take full advantage of the location while powerful corporate worship, compelling teaching and full throttle recreation provide a true camp experience for Jr. High (grades 6-8).
2018 Marriage Retreat
September 7th - September 9th, 2018
Please join us for our
2018 Marriage Retreat
Located at the Outstanding Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa
As married couples we need to set aside time to *strengthen, encourage** and build stronger marriages that glorify God!* This is a MUST for today!
WE will enjoy 3 sessions of inspiring teaching, wonderful worship & plenty of free time to swim, golf, or just relax with the one you call lover...
We look forward to seeing God do an AWESOME work in your marriage.
Pastor Tom & Jackie
Please note the following:
- $495 per couple
- $100.00 non-refundable deposit
- If you cancel after Sunday, August, 26th 2018 you forfeit all monies
2018 Footsteps of Paul with Pastor Tom Hughes, Pastor Barry Stagner, Pastor Bob Probert
October 22nd - November 1st, 2018
Join Pastor Tom Hughes, Pastor Barry Stagner, and Pastor Bob Probert for a tour of the Apostle Paul’s footsteps through Greece and Rome among many other locations. This tour takes place October 22-November 1 2018.
To sign up for this trip of a lifetime please visit: http://inspiredtravel.com/412fs18/
The figure of the Apostle Paul stands uniquely in history at the crossroads of redemption. Exquisitely trained in the highest forms religious discipline and thought, equipped with a brilliant mind and born with flame of fervor that consumed everything in it’s path, he was a man of impact. A man of consequence. While it was set in his heart to stamp out the early church and to rid the world of it’s in influence, he could hardly have anticipated the life altering encounter with Jesus on the road to Damascus. The result of that encounter set Paul on a journey that would lead the generations following him to marvel. From Christianity’s most fierce opponent to it’s dedicated ‘dullos’, he gave his life for the Gospel. We invite you to join us for a journey though the lands so richly impacted by his ministry and so wonderfully featured in the pages of scripture. Enrich your life. Make the journey. Be forever changed.