Custodial Team Sign Ups
November 2nd - December 31st, 2018
Join the team of faithful servants who help keep our campus clean and ready to worship. There are opportunities to serve on Mondays and Thursdays.
On Mondays we meet at 8:00am to 12:00pm or as you are able to serve.
On Thursdays we meet at 8:00am to 1200pm or as you are able to serve.
If you are interested in serving please fill out a Ministry Application here: http://ccsjonline.wufoo.com/forms/m7x3k1/
If you have any questions please email Pastor Steve at email@example.com
Thank you very much!
412Church Student Ministries Permission/Medical Release for 2018
January 1st - December 31st, 2018
412 Church Student Ministries Liability Release form for all off campus events in the year of 2018. This online waiver must be completed for anyone under the age of 18 who is attending an off campus event or activity with 412 Church. Once completed, it is active until 12/31/18.
I LOVE MY VALLEY
January 1st - October 27th, 2018
WE at 4|12 Church are a community who cares about the community around us... Which is why WE LOVE OUR VALLEY!!
Past - I LOVE MY VALLEY Events
- Christmas at Calicinto Ranch - we gave 150 gifts to children for Christmas
- Park Clean Up 12/16 -we had a collective of 102 man hours spent cleaning up Sallee Park
- Police Gift Cards - we were able to give $6,500 in gift cards for the local Cop to give to the community
- Park Clean up 3/24 - 126 man hours towards beautifying Rancho Park
- Park clean up 6/2 - 54 man hours and removed 34 large bags or trash to beautifying Rancho San Jacinto Trails area
Upcoming - I LOVE MY VALLEY Events
- On October, 27th we will be cleaning up our home. Come out and help us clean up the 4|12 - San Jacinto campus as we get ready for our 4|12 Fall Fest on October 31st
- Stay posted as events come up
Sign up to get emails about future I LOVE MY VALLEY events!
July 22nd, 2018
What Is Water Baptism?
- Water baptism is not a personal choice, but a command for believers.
- Jesus established water baptism as an ordinance when He gave the Great Commission (see Matthew 28:19; Mark 16:16).
- Water baptism is a public, outward testimony that indicates a personal, inward faith. It gives evidence of the inner change that has already occurred in the believer's life when he or she was "born again" through faith in Jesus Christ.
- Baptism identifies the believer with the message of the gospel, the Person of Jesus Christ, and other believers. It associates the believer with the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ, and signifies the believer's death to the old life and his or her resurrection as a new creation in Christ (see Romans 6:1-8; Colossians 2:12).
For more info on water baptism please click here
August 1st - September 12th, 2018
If you're a new believer or want a refresher on the basics of Christianity this is the place for you.
Foundation classes include all you need to get on the right track in your relationship with God.
Join us for this ongoing 7-week class, in Room 406 on Wednesday Nights.
*Child Care Available in Tune Town
Family Camp 2018
August 24th - August 26th, 2018
Get the RV or pack your tent and come with your 412 Church family on a weekend campout at beautiful Lake Hemet!
Take it easy, do some early morning fishing, join us for crafts and games. Enjoy the water park. Of course we will keep our eyes on Jesus with early morning devotions and worship around the bonfire.
Aug 24-26 • $26 per person • 4 y/o and under are free with family
Carne asada dinner on Saturday will be provided, as well as s'mores for the bonfire.
• Catfish 7 campground, sites #517-545.
• Check in time 3PM at Lake Hemet Campground
56570 CA-74, Mountain Center, CA 92561
• hiking, fishing (license required), and general store
• bathrooms and showers (coin operated)
• Salsa competition • Games & crafts
• Water park (additional cost)
2018 Marriage 3-Day Get Away
September 7th - September 9th, 2018
We would like to invite you to our 2018 Marriage "3 DAY GET AWAY"
"Love Lingers Here"
Located at the Outstanding Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa (click for directions)
As married couples we need to set aside time to *strengthen, encourage** and build stronger marriages that glorify God!* This is a MUST for today!
Come EARLY and STAY LATE to experience a 3 day mini vacation as a couple! We will enjoy 3 sessions of inspiring teaching, wonderful worship & plenty of free time to swim, golf, or just relax with the one you call lover...
The Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort and Spa offers:
- Pools (7 different locations on the grounds)
- Agua Serena Spa (10% off by mentioning 412 Church)
- Golfing Packages
- Bicycling (complimentary usage of beach cruisers)
- Restaurants on site and near by; like Cheesecake Factory, PF-Changs, Babe's BBQ, Fleming's, Ruth Chris, Olive Garden...
As for the Marriage Conference;
- Enjoy the benefits of the beautiful resort by coming early in the day to begin your GET AWAY (Hotel check-in begins at 4:00PM) *Once you have relaxed thru the day- Registration for the Conference begins at 4:00 PM
- There will be a Meet & Greet at 6:00 PM followed by a Session with Guest * Speakers Pastor Barry & wife Teri Stagner
- We come together at 9:00 AM for more encouraging words from our speakers Pastor Barry & wife Teri Stagner
Saturday Afternoon & Evening:
- Date time with your love (hint this mean get alone with each other.)
- Join us at 9:30 AM as we hear from speakers Pastor Barry & Teri Stagner as they encourage us to let our... Love Linger
- Linger with your beloved till the end of the day, with full use of the Resort.
We look forward to seeing God do an AWESOME work in your marriage.
Pastor Tom & Jackie
Please note the following:
- $495 per couple
- $100.00 non-refundable deposit
- If you cancel after Sunday, August, 26th 2018 you forfeit all monies
- Credit Card is required by Hotel upon check in for incidentals
412Men's Bible Study - Letters to the Church
September 11th - April 30th, 2019
The 412 Men's Ministry is excited for the 2018/2019 Men's Bible Study session as we will be looking at Letters to the Church
Our Bible Study is set-up in an Inductive Bible Study Format with small groups of guys.
We will be meeting on Tuesday nights at 7:00 pm, in the Fellowship Hall.
This is a great time to grow closer to the Lord Jesus Christ and to start new relationships with the men of 412 Church.
*If you have any questions, please contact Pastor Roy @ firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to this year and what God would have for each of us!!!
**No Childcare available.
2018 Footsteps of Paul with Pastor Tom Hughes, Pastor Barry Stagner, Pastor Bob Probert
October 22nd - November 1st, 2018
Join Pastor Tom Hughes, Pastor Barry Stagner, and Pastor Bob Probert for a tour of the Apostle Paul’s footsteps through Greece and Rome among many other locations.
This tour takes place October 22-November 1, 2018.
To sign up for this trip of a lifetime please Click HERE
The figure of the Apostle Paul stands uniquely in history at the crossroads of redemption. Exquisitely trained in the highest forms religious discipline and thought, equipped with a brilliant mind and born with flame of fervor that consumed everything in it’s path, he was a man of impact. A man of consequence.
While it was set in his heart to stamp out the early church and to rid the world of it’s in influence, he could hardly have anticipated the life altering encounter with Jesus on the road to Damascus. The result of that encounter set Paul on a journey that would lead the generations following him to marvel. From Christianity’s most fierce opponent to it’s dedicated ‘dullos’, he gave his life for the Gospel.
We invite you to join us for a journey though the lands so richly impacted by his ministry and so wonderfully featured in the pages of scripture.
Enrich your life. Make the journey. Be forever changed.
For all tour related information, please download a brochure.
Israel Trip 2019 Information Group
October 21st - November 1st, 2019
Pastor Tom Hughes would like to invite you on the trip of a lifetime to God’s land…. The land of Israel!
Please click Here to sign up for the trip of the life time!